Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a game that combines the retro platformer elements of Kirby with stealthy gameplay. Embark on an epic journey through four different areas, each packed with enemies to defeat and collectibles to discover! Have fun exploring every secret area in this hidden gem!.
The “Kirby and the Forgotten Land” is a Kirby game that was released in 2009. The game is set in the Originull Wasteland, which can be accessed through the oasis.
Many of the Hidden Missions in Originull Wasteland in Kirby and the Forgotten Land may leave you perplexed, since they are difficult to locate amid the world’s puzzle box levels.
We’ll go through where to discover each Hidden Mission in Originull Wasteland and how to finish them in this tutorial.
All Secret Missions in the Wastelands of Life’s Beginning
In the Wastes Where Life Began, there are three hidden missions.
Wastelands, Where Life Began Shoot three flying targets in the first mission.
To gain the Ranger ability, you must inhale a Bernard before trying this assignment. After that, you must find the three targets.
- The first is above the Star Bit you earn after striking the four green switches in the initial section. It is affixed to a cargo container and floats above it.
- The second target is close to the left of the first in the sky.
- The third target might be difficult to locate. It’s perched high above the arrow sign pointing to the next section of the stage.
Wastelands, Where Life Began Mission 2: Defeat the Squishy who has gone missing.
A lone squid adversary may be found in the northwest part of the first area’s map, near the windmill problem. This is the lost Squishy, and all you have to do to beat it and fulfill this Hidden Mission is bop it with an ability or burst of air.
Wastelands, Where Life Began Mission 3: Use Ring Mouth to defeat Fleurina.
In the region where you face Fleurina, you’ll need Ring Mouth to obtain a few more Star Bits. The secret is to avoid using the ship’s ladder. Instead, take a stroll around the perimeter to get some debris under your feet. You may leap to the ship from here. The battle is a breeze when you use Ring Mouth mode.
All Hidden Missions in the Oasis Search
In Originull Wasteland’s Searching the Oasis level, there are three Hidden Missions.
Looking for the Lost Oasis Mission 1: Relax by the hidden pool.
Defeat the large snake protecting Waddle Dee by the water. A Noddy, the drowsy Kirby-like monster you inhale to utilize the Sleep ability and regain some health, may be found around here. Take a snooze beside the pool by inhaling this harmless foe.
Hidden Mission 2: Defeat 2 Poison Croakoms while Searching the Oasis
Poison Croakoms will appear before you can fight them. You’ll have to worry about this Hidden Mission after you get to the area of the level with Water-Balloon Kirby. Before you begin looking for these Croakoms, locate a spigot and fill up.
- The first is just beyond the gas station on the right. You’ll be able to vanquish it by soaking it in water.
- The second Poison Croakom may be found further up the level, close to a lift platform with a water spigot.
- You’ll need the Drill ability to acquire the lift to the second storey.
- Look to your left for a fence that you’ll have to dig beneath. Ascend the ladder on the opposite side to a switch that will elevate the platform where the water pipe is located.
Looking for the Lost Oasis Mission 3: Thorough investigation of the hidden chamber
In Searching the Oasis, the hidden area is behind a closed door that is guarded by a fence and a poisonous place. To access the area, you’ll require Water Balloon Mouth and the Drill ability, and you’ll need to gather five star pieces to retrieve the Waddle Dee concealed within.
You must also dig up every gleaming clump of dirt in the vicinity to accomplish this objective.
Alivel Mall’s Hidden Missions (Staff Side)
In the Alivel Mall (Staff Side) level, there are three Hidden Missions.
Hidden Mission 1: Alivel Mall (Staff Side) Taste three different varieties of ice cream.
- Kirby may inhale the first ice cream right near the big Cone. This is to the left of the first hole in the wall in the form of a cone.
- Break a cardboard box wall in the level’s final sector to reveal a hidden location where the second ice cream is waiting for you.
- A bigger cone is also near the third ice cream. This one, on the other hand, is concealed and must be discovered by destroying surrounding boxes.
Hidden Mission 2: Defeat Wild Bonkers with the Cutter skill in Alivel Mall (Staff Side).
You can absorb an opponent just outside the entrance of the Wild Bonkers encounter to obtain the Cutter ability. If you do this before fighting the mini-boss, you’ll be all prepared to finish the quest.
Alivel Mall is a shopping mall located in Alivel (Staff Side) Hidden Mission 3: Use Mouthful Modes to go through all of the holes.
This mission is the icing on the cake. If you follow our instructions for discovering all of the Hidden Waddle Dees in this level, you will be able to access all of the holes the level has to offer.
Moonlight Canyon’s Hidden Missions
The Moonlight Canyon level of Originull Wasteland has three Hidden Missions.
1st Hidden Mission in Moonlight Canyon: Remove 3 wanted posters
- The first poster may be found just before the departure of the first portion of the stage, with the falling bricks.
- The wanted poster located to the left of the Waddle Dee’s position after you discover the second Waddle Dee in the Light-Bulb Mouth segment.
- Walk towards the ladder to your right from the position of the third Waddle Dee, out on the falling brick bridge. The last poster is in a little nook to your left that you may leap to as you ascend.
Moonlight Canyon Hidden Mission 2: Avoid falling in the Secret Room.
Notice how certain blocks flow upwards, in the opposite direction of the arrow sign below, as you pass some falling blocks and upward pointing canons. Follow up on this to learn how to become Scissor-Lift Kirby. Use this Mouthful Mode skill to activate a blue switch on the ceiling, then dodge the Gordos on your way to the Secret Room, which is now open.
This chamber has a large number of falling bricks, thus you must traverse it without falling. Our Originull Wasteland Waddle Dee guide has a map of this region as well as directions to the Hidden Waddle Dee at the conclusion.
Moonlight Canyon Hidden Mission 3: Cactus Triplets Find the Treasure
You’ll want to peek behind the last cage of Waddle Dees at the finish of the stage. Back here, there’s a cactus with a hidden prize. Finding it will increase your wealth and finish this Hidden Mission.
Collector in the Sleepless Valley: All Hidden Missions
Although all of the Hidden Missions in this boss level may be completed in one sitting, a handful of them can be rather difficult. The four Hidden Missions in the SillyDillo battle are as follows:
- 3 handcrafted Kirbys from Sillydillo
- Use the Hammer ability to defeat Sillydillo.
- Clear by 2:00 p.m.
- It is possible to complete the task without suffering any harm.
To finish this simple objective, we suggest using the Hammer ability at the start of the encounter. You may acquire the Wild Hammer upgrade for the Hammer Copy Ability at this stage in the game. In our Kirby and the Forgotten Land blueprints guide, we can assist you in locating the blueprint.
The Sillydillo will summon handcrafted (not so amazing) yarn Kirbys to combat you in the Sillydillo’s second phase. It will be simple to destroy three of them if you concentrate on them rather than Sillydillo at this phase of the battle. At the very least, until the Hidden Mission is completed.
The latter two may be difficult on your first go at this monster. We propose first completely improving your Bomb Copy ability and using it to rapidly and effectively do significant damage to SillyDillo from afar.
That’s all there is to it for how to locate all of Originull Wasteland’s Hidden Missions. If you liked this guide and need assistance with Hidden Missions or Waddle Dees, see our other Kirby and the Forgotten Land guides.
The “collector in the sleepless valley missions” is a series of hidden missions that can be found in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. The player must complete these missions to unlock all of the game’s secrets.
- kirby and the forgotten land searching the oasis blueprint
- redgar forbidden lands
- searching the oasis kirby
- kirby searching the oasis blueprint
- collector in the sleepless valley no damage