PSG are considering Manchester City’s Gabriel Jesus if Kylian Mbappe joins Real Madrid. This would be a huge blow to the Premier League champions, but it could also potentially serve as an opportunity for them to sign other players in this transfer window.
PSG are keen on signing Manchester City’s Gabriel Jesus if Kylian Mbappe joins Real Madrid. Read more in detail here: mbappe transfer.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer season is in its last week, which means the top teams are trying to make an impact in the market while they still can. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
PSG is interested in signing Jesus if Mbappe leaves.
According to Globo Esporte, Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Manchester City forward Gabriel Jesus if Kylian Mbappe joins Real Madrid.
According to ESPN, Madrid and PSG are approaching a deal for Mbappe, with the hope of reaching an agreement soon, after the Spanish club made a second offer for €180 million after an initial €160 million proposal was rejected earlier this week.
However, striking a deal to transfer the Brazilian to Parc des Princes would be tough for the Parisians, since Pep Guardiola has said that he wants Jesus to remain at the club.
This attitude will only be reinforced after the 24-year-two old’s assists on the right wing against Norwich City.
According to ESPN Brasil, Everton striker Richarlison may be a player of interest for PSG boss Mauricio Pochettino.
There will be strong resistance to a transfer, as Toffees manager Rafa Benitez is eager to keep the Brazilian at Goodison Park this summer.
Regardless of which of these countrymen they choose, PSG seem to have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time if they are to acquire a successor for Mbappe.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Paris Saint-Germain is interested in Gabriel Jesus. Manchester City FC/Getty Images Manchester City FC/Manchester City FC/Manchester City FC/Manchester City FC/Manchester City FC/
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Calciomercato, AS Roma are contemplating a move for Atletico Madrid midfielder Hector Herrera, who may be available for less than €10 million. This comes after they were priced out of bids for Denis Zakaria of Borussia Monchengladbach and Douglas Luiz of Aston Villa, both of whom were valued at over €25 million.
– According to The Daily Mail, Bayern Munich teenager Taylor Booth is drawing attention from all across Europe. The 20-year-old American made his Bundesliga debut in a 12-0 win over Bremer in the German Cup, but he has yet to sign a deal that would keep him at Bayern until the summer of 2022. Tottenham Hotspur had previously shown interest in the midfielder, and teams from England and Spain are said to be aware of his present position.
– Eintracht Frankfurt Frankfurt’s Filip Kostic is trying to push a transfer to Lazio, despite the fact that the Serie A club has yet to make an offer, according to Sport Bild. The Serbian was absent from training on Friday and will not play against Arminia Bielefeld on Saturday. Markus Krosche, Frankfurt’s sports director, was upset by the player’s behavior.
– With Roma’s signings of Tammy Abraham and Eldor Shomurodov, Real Madrid are concerned about Borja Mayoral’s lack of playing time, according to AS. As a result, Los Blancos want to recall the 24-year-old and loan him out again, with Crystal Palace and Fiorentina among the most probable destinations.
– After having bids for Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat and Sampdoria’s Morten Thorsby rejected, Atalanta are now interested in signing AZ Alkmaar midfielder Teun Koopmeiners, according to Calciomercato. This comes after the Eredivisie side was knocked out of the Europa League group stage by Celtic.
- kylian mbappe
- gabriel jesus
- mbappe number