The Witcher 3 is a popular open-world RPG game that’s been around for quite some time. The game has a lot of depth and uses a lot of different mechanics to keep players on their toes. This article will provide you with the console commands and cheats available in the game, as well as how to use them.
The the witcher 3 cheats pc is a game that has been out for some time. It is a fantasy role-playing game that takes place in an open world environment.
The Witcher 3 is a massive RPG, and whether you’re playing it for the first time or revisiting it, console commands and hacks may come in useful at some point. Maybe you’re having difficulty with an opponent, or maybe you simply want to have some fun while being unstoppable. Or maybe you’d want to be able to summon a storm whenever you feel like it.
In The Witcher 3, CD Projekt Red has thankfully kept the legacy of console commands and hacks alive. However, you must first enable the in-game console, which requires you to go into the game’s folder and do some minor file editing. This tutorial will take you through the procedure and show you some interesting things you can do once you have control of the console.
Console Commands in The Witcher 3
Go to your The Witcher 3 folder first. If you’re using the Gog.com version, use Windows Explorer to find it. Right-click the game in your Steam library, then choose Properties, Local Files, and Browse. A file named general.ini may be found in the bin, config, and base directories.
Open general.ini in Notepad, scroll to the bottom, and type “DBGConsoleOn=true” without the quotation marks on a new line. Start the game after saving the file and closing it. You should now be able to use the tilde () key to bring up the in-game console. Try hitting the @, #, or F2 key if that doesn’t work.
Here’s a list of helpful The Witcher 3 console commands and cheats now that you know how to utilize them.
- toggledebuglabels – Adds more information to objects that you move your mouse over.
- settime(time) – Changes the day’s time.
- god – makes you impregnable
- healme – Is a health supplement that replenishes your body’s supply of nutrients.
- setlevel(#) – Replaces # with a number to set your level.
- Ciri – Take on the role of Ciri.
- Geralt – Take on the role of Geralt.
- levelup – Gives you a one-level boost.
- addskillpoints(#) – Replaces # with the number of skill points to add.
- setbeard(1) – Adds a beard to Geralt.
- shave – Gets rid of Geralt’s beard.
- WitcherHairstyle(#) – Replaces # with a number to change Geralt’s hairstyle (1, 2 and 3 valid)
- addHair1 – Changes Geralt’s hairdo to his default.
- addHair2 – Adds a ponytail to Geralt.
- addHair3 – Makes Geralt’s hair long and loose.
- Geralt has short hair with long bangs when you use addHairDLC1.
- addHairDLC2 – Gives Geralt a ponytail and a mohawk.
- addHairDLC3 – Makes Geralt’s hair shorter and without bangs.
- Geralt is given one of each item through witchcraft.
- additem(‘name,#’) – Gives Geralt a # quantity of a specified item.
- addmoney(#) – Adds a certain amount of money to Geralt’s account.
- removesmoney(#) – Takes away a certain amount of money from Geralt.
- killall – In battle, kills all opponents.
- dismember – The intended adversary is dismembered.
- spawn(name,#) spawns a named adversary in the specified quantity.
- makeitrain – Rainy weather is added to the game.
- stoprain – Prevents rain from falling.
- gotoKaerMorhen – Get to Kaer Morhen Quickly
- gotoNovigrad – Get to Novigrad quickly
- gotoSkellige – Get to the Skellige Isles quickly.
- gotoProlog – Get to White Orchard Quickly
- gotoPrologWinter – Travel to White Orchard quickly during the winter.
- ShowAllFT(1) – Displays every Signpost
- ShowPins(1) – Displays all of the globe map’s icons and regions.
- activateAllGlossaryBeastiary – Allows all Beastiary entries to be activated.
- activateAllGlossaryCharacters – Allows all characters to appear in the glossary.
- secretgwint – Launches Gwent from any location.
- winGwint(0) – Current Gwent game is lost.
- winGwint(1) – Obtain victory in the current Gwent game.
- addgwintcards – This command adds a copy of each Gwent card to your deck.
- additem(card,#) – Adds a named Gwent card in the quantity given.
On PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch, The Witcher 3 is now available. In 2021, a next-generation version is expected to be released. Check out our post on Cyberpunk 2077 console commands and hacks if you’ve recently visited Night City or intend to do so in the future.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The witcher 3 console commands item list is a tool that allows users to see the items in the game. It also includes information on how to use some of the commands, such as give all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there console commands for Witcher 3?
Unfortunately, there are no console commands for Witcher 3.
How do I enable cheats in Witcher 3?
To enable cheats in Witcher 3, you will need to use a program called CD Projekt Reds own tool. This is most easily done by downloading the tool from their website and installing it on your PC. After that, you can go into the game and make sure to activate the Cheat Mode option under Settings > Gameplay.
How do you teleport in Witcher 3?
You can use potions or signs to teleport in Witcher 3.
- witcher 3 cheat codes
- witcher 3 console commands not working
- witcher 3 debug console commands
- witcher 3 console commands ps4
- witcher 3 phase command